Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Cooler on Wheels Needed for Friday PBIS Celebration...

Whew!

It's hot outside! Predictions are for Friday to be just as warm if not warmer! So I'm asking a favor of my student's parents.  Do you have a cooler on wheels that I can borrow for our trip to the Kalona Park on Friday? We will have water bottles given to us at the park and will label them to refill at the fountains at the park. I'm wanting to keep my class water bottles cool and together, so I thought it would be best if I put them in a cooler on wheels as we'll be walking to and from the park and station-to-station at the park.  

I don't have a cooler on wheels, so I am seeking to borrow one from one of you for Friday.  Please email me ASAP if you can help.  I'd like to have it on Thursday night or early Friday morning so I can put a bag of ice in it to get it cooled down to keep our waters chilled and cool while we are at the All School PBIS Picnic & Play Events from 11am-2:30pm on Friday, September 22.  I will return it to you Friday after school.  

Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment