Sunday, October 8, 2017

Students Earn Lunch Bunch...

Lunch Bunch is a reward I offer students who are respectful, responsible and safe while I am away from the classroom and a substitute teacher takes my place. Last week, we had our first substitute teacher in the morning so that I could give individual reading tests to each of my students in a quiet setting outside of our classroom.

Students should know how to be respectful, responsible and safe regardless if I am present or not. However, we want our substitute teachers to return when needed and therefore, this reward offers additional incentive to be on your best behavior. Congratulations goes out to 15 students who were respectful, responsible & safe to earn Lunch Bunch with me the next school day in our classroom instead of the Lunchroom!






No comments:

Post a Comment