Thursday, August 24, 2017

Email Your Child's Favorite Song Title to Mrs. Bell...

We enjoy listening to my iTunes music from time-to-time throughout our school day and/or week.  Each year I like to ask students to submit ONE song they absolutely love and would name it their "Theme song" because they love it so much.  So here's where I need your help!  

Please email me just ONE song title that is appropriate for 7-8 year olds and others to listen to at school.  It's a fun way to hear other types of music that may not be the type of music you or I would choose, but it's most meaningful to them and that's what's most important.  I will then download it off of iTunes and add it to our school playlist to enjoy when we get to listen to music in our classroom.  The students LOVE to hear their song playing and share why they love it so much.  It makes our time together more personal too.

Thanks for your help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment