Friday, November 3, 2017

Mrs. Bell's Fall Parent Teacher Conference Schedule...

We look forward to sharing them with you when you come for Parent Teacher Conferences held Tuesday, November 7 and Thursday, November 9 from 4-8p.m.  Thank you for promptly signing up on our new online scheduling featuring on Power School! I put a reminder note on your child's report card envelope and have one more paper copy reminder they will bring home on Monday.

My schedule allows me to meet with you for 15 minutes, so it’s important to come a bit early so we can make use of our short time together.  I will be sending home a confirmation slip on Monday, November 6 just to remind you of your scheduled conference time with me.   I am anxious to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress this quarter. 






No comments:

Post a Comment